Hi, everyone! I hope you are having an amazing Sunday and happy Easter to those who celebrate it 🙂
A couple of weeks ago, I got nominated for The Aesthete Blogger Award by the creator Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal and I’m finally answering the questions 😀 (sorry for the delay 😅). Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Something I admire about the world is how different we are from each other. This is probably a cheesy answer but it’s 100% true! It is one of the things I love most about the book community – how two people can read the same book yet have completely differing opinions on it.
My favourite form of creativity is probably music. I listen to music every single day and I love it because it gives me so much comfort and it can make me feel all sorts of emotions. In addition, I play the piano and I find it to be a great way to express your creativity, especially if you write songs (not my case – I wish – but I know a lot of people do).
- What colour is your soul?
I had no idea how to answer this question so I took a Buzzfeed question (don’t judge me) and it seems like it’s orange! Here’s the screenshot I took that explains what that means:
I think this is kind of accurate, although I am definitely not outgoing.
- Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of.
It’s hard to choose but one that came to mind was when I went to a Shawn Mendes concert in 2019. I haven’t talked about this in my blog before but I am a huge fan of him! Two years ago I had the opportunity to go the concert he had in Portugal for his tour and it was one of the most amazing nights of my life. Honestly, I still can’t believe that I got to watch him perform live! And that he was in the same room as me!!! (granted it was a really large room, but still!)
The song I’m reminded of is Mutual by Shawn Mendes (duh). I listened to this song so many times since it came out and watching it live was such an unforgetable experience!
- Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
a lake? I’m sorry, I suck at this 😅😆
- Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aesthetic?
I don’t think I have an aesthetic for myself, but my favourite is a minimalist aesthetic. I love how everything looks so neat, you know?
I didn’t know what creation of mine to share but then I remembered a drawing I did for my Art class two years ago so I thought that would be a good thing to show you! Please know that this was my first attempt at drawing a cat realistically so it’s definitely not the best 😅 Either way, I hope you like it!
- What is one place/country you would love to visit it?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your most antecipated book release of this year?
- If you could make any wish, what would it be?
Saima @ stories with saima
Belle @ this belle reads too
Felicia @ Stuck in Fiction
Robin @ Paperbacks and Planners
Caitlyn, Cossette and Mary @ teatimelit
Jan @ the doodlecrafter
Lori @ The Reading Fairy
How was your weekend? Let me know in the comments!
Follow me on Goodreads!